through the eyes of a reviewer (resume advice)
A resume is supposed to be generalized single page view of your experience.
- Someone to look over your resume so they can catch mistakes
- Descending order of experience
- A link to a more detailed Curriculum Vitae
- external links which show you are productive
- a brief cover letter only if the position is different from your experience or you have been out of the game for a while explaining why you are relevant or what you have been doing to stay up to date.
- More than one page
- Experience older than 10 years
- All specific versions of operating systems or hardware brands